Naya's Quest Naya's Quest

Love the game, the puzzle are refreshing. In my first run and I bumped into the purple rooms, I was like WTF, but I really enjoyed it. I don't know if you put a message through this game or not but being analytical, I got some deep thoughts out of it.

Great job!

Arcanorum Arcanorum

Very nice replication

Though it needs a pause button :P

Space Beats Space Beats

It is ok

Kudos on good choices of songs, though I don't think the arrows match the rhythm, or maybe I just suck at playing these games, lol.

Valentine Sky Valentine Sky

Not bad

Nice concept, though it has been done a few times. Why not making it a little more unique? Invest a little more time on it and upgrade it to version 2.0 :)

Sexy Boyfriend - CyberPet Sexy Boyfriend - CyberPet

Goodie

Ey, my gf might like this stuff! Good job, although it should be improved... you know, real thing, not just the weiner XD

Hebi Hebi

Good games!

Eat the dots to get more dots points.

Eat the spikes to get the actual points.

If you eat the spikes, the dot points will decrease correspond to the color.

Your aim is to eat dots and eat spikes to get the highest points.

'Neonoids 'Neonoids

Nice but...

It lacks of originality... Most of the game theme is based off Neon... Still, it was a good game, but try harder next time.

Disarray-yarrasiD responds:

of course its not orriginal I said it was based off neon, plus it didn't start off as a game, just an OOP asteroids test. I really liked neon so I decided to madle the test after it and soon gave birth to neon's little brother.

Ragdoll Avalanche II Ragdoll Avalanche II

Nice but...

The game doesn't count right... I suicide right on the first spike and it counted I avoided like 10 or 13? Is it a bug or you do that to encourage people?

Otherwise, the game is good.

Interactive Buddy v.1.01 Interactive Buddy v.1.01

How to make... ah whatever(don't know how to call)

1. Buy rubber ball
2. Make your buddy playing with the balls
3. Make earthquake
4. Put many balls in
5. Watch(it's funny... I think...)

Sky Boarder III Sky Boarder III

It has bugs!!!!!!!!!!!!

It has bugs... I can't stand bugs... When you collect 10 force fragments, the villagerin Maki village was suppose to give me a weapon, but he didn't, he just said and I didn't get anything... There's more... When I get the Fire runes... The guy just said, not GIVE... Fix it please... They ruin your game...