Final Fantasy Last Mages Final Fantasy Last Mages

Fable III Exp. Teaser Fable III Exp. Teaser

Awesome!!

You need to do Skyrim Experience now :P

WhiteLightning responds:

I haven't actually played any Elder Scrolls games yet.

SEXY anime SLUTS!! SEXY anime SLUTS!!

Awesome choice of music

The other thing I can say is lol lol.

Naya's Quest Naya's Quest

Love the game, the puzzle are refreshing. In my first run and I bumped into the purple rooms, I was like WTF, but I really enjoyed it. I don't know if you put a message through this game or not but being analytical, I got some deep thoughts out of it.

Great job!

Arcanorum Arcanorum

Very nice replication

Though it needs a pause button :P

Space Beats Space Beats

It is ok

Kudos on good choices of songs, though I don't think the arrows match the rhythm, or maybe I just suck at playing these games, lol.

a nice relaxing song a nice relaxing song

Ambient

I would say ambient, though it could be instrumental if you add a few more things to it.

I'm assuming this is the climax part of the song.

Good job.

+Barricade+ +Barricade+

I like it

Yes, there's a lot of sounds blending together, making it a bit chaotic. However the beat and rythym has a "calm" feeling to it. So it's messy, yet clean in some way (at least it's like that for me) and it fits my mood quite well at the moment.

Good job :)

WritersBlock responds:

Thanks. :)

»§« Coming Home »§« Coming Home

Close!

The others are quite right. The voice somewhat killed the song :P

At first it's epic, but then from the first chorus to the end, it broke the coolness of it. Maybe tampering with the voice a little bit? It's not like her voice is ugly or something but it doesn't quite suit the atmosphere. When I listen to this, I think of Opera metal xD

MaestroRage responds:

Well, again, that is very well a matter of opinion. Many people like this style of music, and many don't. ^_^ I am in no way offended that you don't, and I have no hard feelings what soever. Thanks for listening!
With love,